Byzantine Circular Chess is a computer chess game. The program actively develops human intellect with a new approach to a traditional chess game. Users can play circular chess against computer or a friend, find new chess strategies or make it the advanced chess tactics trainer. Packed with features this Circular Chess software also contains 5 additional games played on circular chess board: Giveaway Chess, Draughts (Checkers), Giveaway Draughts, Corners and Squares.
Originally created in Persia as early as 10th century AD Byzantine Circular Chess is now recreated in a computer training program.
This chess software is designed to meet the requirements of both amateur and advanced chess fans - the skill level can be adjusted so that everyone can find an adequate chess partner.
The main features of the chess computer game are:
- play against a computer or a friend
- start playing from any postition you like
- rotate board
- save and load your games at any moment
- logbook feature records all moves
- stepback to any previous move in the game history
- computer makes typical human mistakes
- powerful engine that can be adjusted to your skill
- five additional games (including draughts, checkers, corners and squares) to play on the circular board
Read The publisher description in: French